To view this year's student meal plan options please click on the link below.
voluntary meal plans
Not sure if you should have a meal plan? Students that are living off campus or in the Garden and Circle Apartments can sign up for Carte Blanche Gold or Blue, The 14+ Platinum, Gold or Blue, The 10+ Platinum Gold or Blue, or The 7+ Platinum, Gold or Blue.
Benefits of signing up for a Voluntary Meal Plan include:
- Dining with a plan and with flexibility
- Enjoy special stations - including Fresh Food Market, Vegan Grill, Exhibition Cooking and much more!
- Save tax on all food purchases by using Bonus Bucks
- Receive 3 guest passes per semester
Please note that only students that reside in the college's Circle Apartments, Garden Apartments, and off-campus housing are eligible for a Voluntary Meal Plan. To add a Voluntary Meal Plan please visit The Office of Student Financial Services located in the Peggy Ryan Williams Center. Voluntary meal plans can be added at any time during the semester.
The Community Plan
This meal plan exclusive to Ithaca College faculty and staff allows access to all dining halls. Meals can be used for breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night.
This plan includes four options:
- 10 Meals for $57.50 ($5.75 per meal)
- 20 Meals for $110.00 ($5.50 per meal)
- 40 Meals for $210.00 ($5.25 per meal)
- 80 Meals for $400.00 ($5.00 per meal)
- 200 Meals for $1,000.00 ($5.00 per meal)
Options for payment include: payroll deductions, Visa, MasterCard, check, or cash.
Meals carry over from year to year. As this is a special program for Ithaca College employees, meals are for faculty or staff members only, not for guests.
- There will be no refund on unused meals if you leave your employment at Ithaca College.
- When dining halls are closed, during the Summer, IC Square Food Court will be used for Faculty / Staff Meal Plans. Each meal will have a $5 equivalency. For more information, contact Ithaca Dining Services at 607.274.1187.
To enroll in the Faculty / Staff Meal Plan, please contact Ithaca Dining Services at 607.274.1187. Printable form.
All prices are per semester
Summer Conference and Event Meal Plan
Please note during the Summer when Campus Center Dining Hall is closed, IC Square Food Court will be used for Summer Student and Conference Meal Plans. For more information, contact the Office of Conference and Event Services at 607.274.3313.